Formulate assess and conceptualize development projects, with suitable design strategy , feasibility and detailed evaluation for management decision to proceed. Control project schedule, budget and ensure project’s resources are managed efficiently and within the allocated budget and timeframe.
Direct, lead or coordinate the design development process with management, end user, consultants and site team, from conceptualization, schematic design, detail design, construction implementation, up to completion hand over of project.
To lead consultant team in design efficiency, effectiveness and value engineering to improve on design and save on cost and time.
Responsible to lead in authorities liaison relationship.
- Degree in Building / Civil Engineering / Architecture /Planning or Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum 7 years working experience in the property development industry with at least 3 years in similar capacity for Project Manager. Minimum 10 years working experience in property development industry with at least 5 years in similar capacity for Senior Project Managers.
- Familiar and able to implement relevant policies, activities and procedures as required by the property development system e.g ISO 9001, CONQUAS 21,QLASSIC, GBI, LEEDS.
- Strong knowledge of design development, construction management, contract administration and budgeting.
- Well versed in architectural, structural, mechanical and electrical works.
- Knowledge of architectural & engineering design.
- Possess good interpersonal, problem solving, communications skills and able to take challenges.